Welcome to the Resource Page of Turnaround Guide!
Here you may find useful information about corporate turnaround - academic knowledge, applied case, reading list, videos, quotes, handy tips, and business essentials. That is a work-in-progress section. Follow our website. Why Elephant>>
Basic principles of turnaround and all related essentials can be easily found in natural law. Use them for free to transform your business and personal finance attitude. Find more on the Irregulaw website. This is the ground base for any changes.
The Clever Cards are comics with short tips dedicated to corporate turnaround, change management, distress, business transformation. The cards contain quotes, terms with definitions, and mini-advisory. They are applicable for various businesses at different stages of the life cycle.
Turnaround Guide Online
The Turnaround Guide Online is an online school created to provide a web-based course dedicated to corporate turnaround. The scope of school also covers business transformation, enterprise value management, compliance, investment management, some other relevant areas of business administration, and essential extracts from the directly related disciplines. The Turnaround Guide Online is launching now. We expect the full roll-out in 1H2021. Below you may find the free videos from the school.
Below you may find the reading list-in-progress containing the books dedicated to the corporate turnaround topic that we recommend you to read.
1. Corporate Turnaround: How Managers Turn Losers Into Winners! by Donald B. Bibeault
2. Rules For Revolutionaries: The Capitalist Manifesto for Creating and Marketing New Products and Services by Guy Kawasaki (Author), Michele Moreno (Author)
3. Who Says Elephants Can't Dance Paperback by Louis. V. Gerstner
4. Corporate Recovery: Managing Companies in Distress by Stuart Slatter and David Lovett
5. The Turnaround Manager's Handbook Hardcover by Richard S. Sloma
6. The Six-Month Fix: Adventures in Rescuing Failing Companies 1st Edition by Gary Sutton
7. The Small Business Turnaround Guide: Take Your Business from Troubled to Triumphant by Sandy Steinman
8. Transform Your Business: The ultimate practical guide to business transformation (Teach Yourself) by Nina Dar
Find in this section the list of videos dedicated to the remarkable business cases. We are sharing only the links, as soon as we find promising stories.